INDONESIA TV POLICE

Foto saya
CELEBRITY NEWS I TV SHOW REVIEW I MUSIC NEWS I MOVIE REVIEW I MAGAZINE REVIEW I TRANSTV FOLLOWER

Selasa, 01 Maret 2011

Matthew McConaughey Jadi Sampul Men's Fitness


Matthew McConaughey mamerin otot lengannya di sampul majalah Men’s Fitness magazine’s edisi April 2011.

Here’s what the 41-year-old Lincoln Lawyer actor had to share:

On exciting workouts with longtime love Camila Alves: 
“If you can be mentally stimulated by the workout and find out how to get through it, it’s more fun. We went up to 3,000 feet and I had on hiking shoes and I was all set up and ready to go and she was wearing Havaianas sandals and a white skirt. I came down to the bottom of that hill afterward and had blood on me, muddy as all get-out, and that girl didn’t have a speck of dust on her.”

On his always being outside and working on his fitness: 
 “It’s always been a lifestyle. Then it became something that was like, ‘Hey, it’s also good for my job.’ I’m not a professional athlete, but I have a job where I like to look good and be as healthy as possible.” 

For more from Matthew, visit MensFitness.com!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar