INDONESIA TV POLICE

Foto saya
CELEBRITY NEWS I TV SHOW REVIEW I MUSIC NEWS I MOVIE REVIEW I MAGAZINE REVIEW I TRANSTV FOLLOWER

Rabu, 16 Februari 2011

Fans Bieber dan Kekalahan Grammy!


Sometimes fans are too over reacted!

This is Bieber fans, 7 year old son's reaction to Justin Bieber NOT winning the "Best New Artist" Grammy Award. Aneh-aneh wae nih bocah... Tapi ini yang lebih parah lagi!!! Fans-fans Bieber yang lebih tuaan dikit mencaci maki Esperanza Spalding yang ngalahin Bieber di kategori Best New Artis di Grammy... Baca twitter mereka bikin kita geleng-geleng kepala! weleh-weleh nih abege-abege labil!!!










Oh, Btw.. Spalding bukannya merek sepatu yee?! hihihi

2 komentar:

  1. i love ezperanza spalding... she deserve it !!!

    BalasHapus
  2. never listening about her stuff before... but since we love jazz, we must love her too! he3

    BalasHapus